Disclosure: I was contacted directly by representatives from the OC Fair who asked for my participation in sharing the news about the new Summer In The Cities at The OC Fair. We’ve received complimentary tickets to the fair, however all opinions shared are my own.
This summer, the OC Fair is celebrating “community” with its new Summer In the Cities program with includes local entertainment, exhibits and discounts for residents.
On specific days, representatives and residents from cities in Orange County will lead Fairgoers in a Community Flag Salute and singing of the National Anthem at 12:30 p.m. in front of The Hangar. Also, residents of the featured city can enjoy discounted Fair admission with their Summer In the Cities coupon, available at their local city hall or library.
The 2013 OC Fair Summer In the Cities schedule is:
- July 17: San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point, San Clemente
- July 18: Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita
- July 19: Anaheim
- July 24: Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Laguna Niguel
- July 25: Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Los Alamitos, Stanton
- July 26: Santa Ana
- July 31: Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Fountain Valley
- August 1: Garden Grove, Westminster
- August 2: Fullerton, Buena Park, La Palma, Cypress
- August 7: Yorba Linda, Placentia, Brea, La Habra
- August 8: Irvine, Aliso Viejo
- August 9: Orange, Villa Park, Tustin
The 2013 OC Fair, themed Come & Get It, is July 12 – August 11 with 23 days of food, rides, exhibits, animals, music, action sports and fun, and more:
- The Toyota Summer Concert Series at the Pacific Amphitheatre
- The Hangar and Action Sports Arena.
The OC Fair & Event Center 88 Fair Drive in Costa Mesa. The Fair is open Wednesday-Sunday. For more information, visit ocfair.com, Facebook.com/OCFair, twitter.com/ocfair or call (714) 708-1500.