It’s coming! Find out how to save money with OC Fair discounts when the Orange County Fair entertains families at the OC Fairgrounds July 14 – August 13. The OC Fair will be celebrating its 126th anniversary with the theme: “Farm Fresh Fun” and fans can join the 23-day-long party and we have the scoop on how to save money with these OC Fair Discounts.
The OC Fair will be celebrating its 127th anniversary with the theme: “Farm Fresh Fun” and fans can join the 23-day-long party and we have the scoop on how to save money with OC Fair Discounts:
Opening Day Free Hour (Friday, July 14 Noon – 1 p.m.)
For the first hour of opening day only – enjoy free admission and parking
The OC Fair Super Pass: These passholders can enjoy admission each of the 23 days of the 2017 OC Fair (July 14-August 13) plus:
• Discount Concert tickets for select events at Pacific Amphitheatre, The Hangar and Action Sports Arena
Military Get In Free: Active-duty U.S. military and veterans receive free Fair admission every day with a valid military ID (offer not valid for spouses or dependents) and may purchase up to 6 general admission tickets for half-off.
Read & Ride: Children between the ages of 5-11 can submit 2 books reports to earn 3 free carnival rides. Forms are available online at ocfair.com
San Diego/Ventura OC Fair Bounceback: Save your San Diego County Fair or Ventura County Fair ticket stub for one free admission to the OC Fair.
We Care Wednesday & Deals:
(Donation drives held every Wednesday Noon-3 p.m.)
Fair visitors can save while they give back to the community with the OC Fair’s We Care Wednesday weekly donation drives that each offer free admission and one free carnival ride per person with required donation. Donation requirements change weekly:
- July 26 (Noon-3 p.m.): Children’s Book Drive (3 new or gently used children’s books)
- August 2 (Noon-3 p.m.): Clothing Drive (5 new or gently used clothing items)
- August 9 (Noon-3 p.m.): School Supply Drive (School supply item(s) valued at $5 or more, receipt is required for proof of value) Items Accepted: pens, pencils, crayons, notebooks, notebook paper, backpacks, colored pencils, markers, pencil boxes, pocket folders.)
Unlimited Ride Wristbands: All you can ride for $30 plus two free games. Wristbands are sold until 5 p.m. and valid until 8 p.m.
- Kids Day: Children 12 and younger are free all day (Children 5 and younger are free every day)
- $3 Taste of Fair Food: foodies can taste their way through the Fair for only $2 a sample. Most Fair food vendors will feature a $2 taste on their menu from Noon-4 p.m. Fair admission required.
- Unlimited Ride Wristbands: All you can ride for $30 plus two free games. Wristbands are sold until 5 p.m. and valid until 8 p.m.
- Seniors Day: Fairgoers 60 and older receive a $2 discount on a Senior admission ticket ($5 ticket) plus free Ferris wheel and merry-go-round rides all day.
- $2 Rides & Games: Save in both the main and kiddie carnival with $2 Rides & $2 Games on Fridays from Noon-4 p.m.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY DEALS:
- Best Deal Ever! Get 1/2 price general admission and 1/2 carnival tickets to ride. from 11am to 1pm.
- Rise & Shine (Saturdays & Sundays, 10-11 a.m.)
The Rise & Shine deal featuring $3 admission from 10-11 a.m. every Saturday and Sunday (the Fair opens at 10 a.m. on weekends.)
- OC Fair Express: Take the Direct Bus nine OCTA locations in the OC Friday through Sunday. Each rider receives a coupon for discounted Fair admission ($3) to use once they get to the Fair. One-way fare is $2 and round-trip fare is $4. Visit ocfairexpress.com for transit locations
- Free Satellite Parking & Shuttle Service: Save on your trip to the Fair with free parking and shuttle service available from the Experian parking structure located off the Bristol St. exit of the 405 freeway.
Full details on all the 2017 OC Fair deals and discounts are available at ocfair.com.