Starting a family seems easy, but some couples have a bit ofdifficulty. Did you know that infertility is quite common? The CDC reports that about 6% of married women (US) aged 15 to 44 years are unable to get pregnant after one year of trying? My brother and sister- in-law have been trying to conceive for several years, and unfortunately, have not gotten pregnant. One way to increase your chances of pregnancy is by ConceiveEasy®
Conceive Easy is a monthly reproductive support system. They are fertility vitamins that are made of a unique blend of all natural ingredients that are clinically proven to increase your chances of conception. There are two different pills (ingredients slightly different), a blue container and a pink container. The blue ones are to be taken first.
The ConceiveEasy TTC Kit is recommended for:
- Unexplained infertility
- Regulates cycles
- Increases fertile CM
- Stimulates ovulation
- Lengthens luteal phase
The ConceiveEasy TTC Kit includes:
- ConceiveEasy® Months 1 & 2
- 20 Pregnancy or Ovulation Tests
- Digital Basal Thermometer
- Get Started TTC Kit™ Guide
Tips and Tricks:
- Start taking the blue pills daily with meals, once received, at any point in your monthly cycle.
- Take temperature right when you wake up and mark it on the calendar, daily to help determine ovulation.
- Following intercourse, lay with hips elevated on a pillow for 15 minutes for a better chance at conception.
I decided to gift a kit to my family for the holidays. If you’re interested in trying ConceiveEasy, you can get a starter kit FREE. Visit their website: https://www.conceiveeasy.com/ for more details.