Each year Pretend City in Irvine puts on their 5th Annual Health And Wellness Fair to promote healthy childhood development.
This year the Good To Go From Head To Toe Family Fun & Wellness Fair is FREE for families and is taking place on Saturday, June 7, 2014 so mark your calendars for this event.
Southern California families will have the opportunity to receive free developmental checkups and health screenings for children under 5 years old in a fun atmosphere. Have questions regarding the development of your child? Have you noticed a few habits that you may be concerned about? Or, wonder about dental exams or bmi – this is the best place to speak with qualified indiviuals and get some valuable information.
Sponsored by the Children and Families Commission of Orange County, every child that visits three of the eight checkup stations received free admission valid for six months to Pretend City Children’s Museum, adding more value to every little Family Fun and Wellness Fair guest’s checkup.
During the event enjoy great food, live music, the opportunity to visit all kinds of exhibitors with information on products and services all geared towards families.
A variety of health-related vendors were present at the Fair including:
- Providence Speech and Hearing
- Help Me Grow
- Speech Pathology Associates
- Blind Children’s Learning Center
- Smile Wide Dental
- Child Guidance Center, AAP-CA4
- Irvine Police Department/D.A.R.E
- MOMS Orange County
- Child Behavior Pathways
- OCHCA – Immunization Project, Juice Plus/Tower Garden
- National Children’s Study (WESTAT)
- TIA-CREF Financial Services (Scholar Share)
- Play Your Part
- Arts & Learning Conservatory
- Discovery Toys
- Small Print, Girl’s Inc. of Orange County
- The Bump
- Sae Arc-4BetterSpince.com
- Lakeshore Learning Center
- KIDA, Safer 3 – Water Safety Foundation
- Hoag Medical Group
- SoCal Moms
- Lula Roe
- First Investors Corporation
- Babies ‘R Us
- Winder Farms
Planning on attending the 5th Annual Health And Wellness Fair? If your child completes 3 health screenings, they will receive an admission ticket to Pretend City!
The 5th Annual Health And Wellness Fair is a child development initiative delivered by Pretend City Children’s Museum and made possible by Children & Families Commission of Orange County, in addition to the generous support of our sponsors.
5th Annual Health and Wellness Fair