The spooktacular family-friendly fun is back at Knott’s Berry Farm, as the park has transformed into Knott’s Spooky Farm during the day. The littlest of ghouls, ages 3 to 11 are invited to celebrate the frightfully fun season with themed décor, and festive fun. Right now, families can enjoy Halloween-themed activities that celebrate the season with trick-or-treating, original family friendly shows, pumpkin decorating, and an all new costume cavalcade. The event takes place weekends through October 31st.
With the price of admission, children can enjoy a “Not So Scary” Halloween cheer on Saturdays and Sundays Little ghouls and goblins can participate in:
- Trick-or-Treat Experience: Kids age 3-11 can participate in a memorable trick-or-treating experience available along Ghost Town’s Main Street and Schoolhouse Road.
- “The Great Pumpkin Palooza” show will have you rocking and dancing in the aisles to all your favorite Halloween tunes.
- Creepy Crawly Critters at the Livery Stable: Get up close and personal with the creepy critters of Calico.
- Check out the enchanting pumpkin patch in Calico Park. Whimsical jack-o-lanterns surround the park and are perfect for photo ops and those who are interested in taking a hand to craft their own for an additional fee.
- Little monsters can get creative and decorate cookies for a small fee at Calico Park as well.
- Calico Carnival Costume Cavalcade: Kiddos in costume can strut their Halloween costumes in a parade hosted by the Calico Mayor and Cameo Kate at the Calico Mine Stage.
- Bob Baker marionette Theatre Show at the Birdcage Theatre where puppeteers will amaze guests with an all new spooky puppet show.
Kids will love taking their photos with the Peanuts Gang as they celebrate the spooky holiday, strutting their stuff in their own Halloween costumes during special meet & Greets and fun photo encounters throughout Camp Snoopy.
While you’re there, take a ride trip to Camp Spooky aboard the Grand Sierra Railroad as you spot 2D and 3D Halloweened themed characters and effects along the trail.
Two of Knott’s Berry Farm’s iconic rides have recently transformed for the season. At the Timber Mountain Log Ride, celebrate Halloween Hootenanny and the Calico Candy Mine Ride takes you through pure a pure candy dream.
The spooky fun happens weekends through October 31st from 9:00am to 5:00pm when the park transforms into Knott’s Scary Farm. You do not need to purchase a special ticket for Knott’s Spooky farm, however you may need to pay an additional fee for attractions like cookie decorating and pumpkin carving. Today, our girls decided they wanted to create slime, which was available at one of the craft booths.
Like I stated earlier, Knott’s Spooky Farm is a tradition I’ve shared with my kiddos for many years. Walk down memory lane with us as we relive these fun moments with our kiddos.