Last weekend we had the opportunity to spend the morning enjoying a family friendly Halloween celebration at Camp Spooky at Knott’s Berry Farm.
Now through Otober 31st, with the price of admission, children can enjoy a “Not So Scary” Halloween cheer on Saturdays and Sundays at Camp Spooky. Little ghouls and gobblins can participate in:
- “Snoopy’s Costume Contest” Kids who arrive in their Halloween costumes, show off their duds as they join the PEANUTS characters in a spirited procession through Camp Spooky.
- “Charlie Brown’s Spooktacular Show”, will have you singing and dancing in the aisles to all your favorite Halloween tunes.
- Monster Factory is a fun interactive maze where the little ones create the things that go bump in the night.
- “Creepy Crawly Critter Cave” Knott’s park naturalists will amaze with slithery, slimy, creepy, crawly critters.
- “Scary Stories at the Lodge” where master story tellers will spin the craziest, creepiest, silliest tales this side of the “Great Pumpkin Patch”.
- “Kooky Cookie Painting” little monsters can get creative and decorate cookies for a small fee.
- Camp Spooky Costumes
When you walk into the park, greeters will hand your little on a goodie bag, and they’re off! Inside, find a scavenger hunt list of “Treat” stations scattered throughout Camp Spooky. While you are on the hunt, don’t forget to take in a ride or two. We certainly enjoyed the treat stations and the Monster Maze, which The Hubster and kiddos ended up wandering around because they enjoyed it so much.
In the afternoon, don’t miss out on the Costume Parade! Little ones are invited to parade around Camp Spooky with their scariest costumes, and enter in the costume contest!
weekends October 5th thru 27th
included with regular park admission
Knott’s Berry Farm
8039 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park, CA
REGULAR PARK HOURS
10:00 am to 5:30 pm
Thanks to our friends at Knott’s Berry Farm for a super fun way to celebrate a family friendly Halloween Day!
Disclosure: We were invited to a media family preview day by GigaSavvy and will share our finds with our readers. All opinions are our own. All photo courtesy of Knott’s Berry Farm and used with permission.