This is written by Leyna Tran-Doan for Tribest Personal Blender. All opinions are our own.
It’s hard juggling a career and being a new mom, so we appreciate anything that will save us time and money without compromising quality. Making our baby’s food is important, because I know exactly what’s she’s eating plus it can be all natural. We were already using mason jars to store food so when Tribest sent us their Tribest Mason Jar Personal Blender to create a homemade baby food recipe to share, we were up for the challenge.
- 2 cup – carrots (dice)
- ½ cup – red beets (dice)
- 1 cup – baby water
Cook carrots and beets in baby water for about 15 minutes until vegetables are tender. Puree in blender with liquid until smooth. Add more baby water as needed.
- I love that I can blend the baby food directly into the jar – No fuss! (Blend and puree fresh baby food in seconds in the blender bowl, then serve immediately or store in included jars.)
- It is very easy to use with no complicated buttons, switches, and toggles. (It features a convenient one-touch blending action.)
- This blender grows with your child and is great for the entire family. (You can make baby food or smoothies for your family!)
- Saves money!
This simple process gets your child off to the right start eating healthy fresh food and delicious smoothies. It gives you two great ways to nourish your child. You can blend fresh baby food in seconds in the jar. And, you can blend smoothies directly in the included smoothie cup which is specially designed for smoothies. Healthy and nutritious is now quick and easy too!
The PB-350XL Mason Jar Personal Blender includes:
- Personal Blender Motor Base – (AC 120V, 60 Hz, 200W)
- one S/S Blending Blade Assembly (4 Pronged)
- one S/S Grinding Blade Assembly (2 Pronged)
- Mason Jar Adapter
- two 23 oz.* BPA-FREE XL Cup
- one 16 oz.* BPA-FREE Large Cup
- one 8 oz.* BPA-FREE Small Cup
- three Cup Lids
- one 16 oz.* Glass Drinking Mug
- one 12 oz.* Glass Mason Jar
- one 8 oz.* Glass Mason Jar
- one 4 oz.* Glass Mason Jar
- three Mason Jar Lids
- one Commuter Lid
21.7 in. x 13.4 in. x 15.8 in
200 Watt Motor
Voltage – 120V (for use in the USA, Canada, Mexico)
Weight: 6.5 lbs.
1 Year Limited Warranty