Get festive with the fish this winter at SeaWorld, San Diego. From now through January 1st, guest of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration will enjoy festive shows and entertainment, sparkling lights, visits with Santa, Rudolph and your favorite sea creatures.
Last week we were invited to share in Rudolph’s holiday joy and classic traditions during SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, including the 40′ Happiest Dancing Christmas Tree at the NEW Rudolph’s Christmastown, located near Wild Arctic.
While wandering through Rudolph’s Christmastown, meet Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer™ and friends at SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. Located near the Penguin Encounter and Wild Arctic, Rudolph’s Christmastown with fun photo opportunities with favorite characters and scenes from the movie, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer™.
Rudolph’s Christmastown Activities include:
- Holly Jolly™ Marketplace: At the Holly Jolly Marketplace, pick up some of your favorite Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer merchandise.
- Photos with Rudolph & Friends: Rudolph’s Christmastown has a photo destination where you can meet and get your picture taken with Rudolph and Bumble or Yukon. It is located on the north side of Holly Jolly Marketplace.
- Sam’s Snowy Wonderland Snow Globe Experience: At the front of the Wild Arctic, have a unique photo experience in Sam’s Snowy Wonderland Snow Globe. Kids will surly not want to exit the globe after playing around with the snow.
- Reindeer Games: While wandering through Rudolph’s Christmastown, enjoy winter themed, carnival style reindeer games with fun holiday prizes.
- Strike It Rich! is a disc drop game. Help Yukon strike it rich by digging through the mountain for treasure. Win the largest treasure you find!
While in Rudolph’s Christmastown, enjoy fun entertainment at the Christmastown Stage including the Elf Band and a nightly tree lighting ceremony at 5pm. And if you’re hungry, sample new tasty bites including Holiday Pizza, Mac & Cheese, Holiday crepes and Waffles on a stick.
Santa’s Christmas Village, Sponsored by Coca-ColaTM:
Round the corner to Santa’s Christmas Village that features ongoing entertainment and NEW delicious treats. Activities include:
- The Christmas Village stage: Mrs. Claus’ Story Time & Elves Dance Party and sing-a-long.
- Meet Santa in his cottage for photos
- Visit with two of Santa’s reindeer who are on vacation
Special Seasonal Events & Shows:
- SeaWorld’s Christmas Tree of Lights: Enjoy nightly lighting of Southern California’s largest Christmas tree. SeaWorld’s breathtaking 320-foot Christmas Tree of Lights has been a San Diego tradition since 1969.
- Breakfast with Shamu and Santa: Enjoy breakfast with Shamu and Santa during the weeks leading up to Christmas. Advance reservations are recommended as some seatings do sell out quickly. Find out more here.
- Shamu Christmas Miracles – Last Season: Experience the beauty of Shamu and family at SeaWorld’s nighttime Christmas show: Shamu® Christmas Miracles. Thrilling seasonal music rings out and killer whales soar through the air in a story of reflection and understanding…of peace and friendship… of the everyday miracles that surround us all year long.
- Dolphin Island Christmas: Celebrate Christmas with a tropical twist. Dolphins and pilot whales help get into the spirit during this daytime show at dolphin stadium.
- Clyde & Seamore’s Christmas Special: Join Clyde and Seamore as they host a nighttime television Christmas Special. Clyde, Seamore, and the mischievous OP ban together to create an unforgettable show full of holiday cheer.
- Pets Rule Christmas: Christmas is in full swing at the Pets Rule!® Stadium. Have the opportunity to see dogs, cats, pigs, birds, and more as they rush to get ready for this holiday. As the season of winter begins, the Pets partake in Winter Games, building Frosty the Snowman and creating a wintery wonderland full of amazing decorations.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is now through January 1st, so you still have time to enjoy the festivities at the park. For more information, visit their website: SeaWorld San Diego.