I remember being a kid and really enjoying it when the family spent the day playing miniature golf, riding go carts and playing some arcade games. Our favorite spot? Boomers in Fountain Valley. Even as a high school teen, my friends and I would go and hang out in the arcade. With such fond memories, I think it’s time to head back with my own munchkins.
When it comes to fun, Boomers is a blast! Whether you’re celebrating a birthday party, doing corporate events and team building, or spending quality time with family and friends, they make everything easier and hassle free. With attractions like Batting Cages, Miniature Golf, Inflatable Water Slide, Go Karts, Bumper Boats, Bowling, Laser Tag, Rock Wall, Arcades, and a Kid’s Play land, this is the perfect place for fun! 11 California Locations!
Southern California Locations:
- Fountain Valley: 16800 Magnolia Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- Irvine: 3405 Michelson Drive, Irvine, CA 92612
- El Cajon: 1155 Graves Ave., El Cajon, CA 92021
- San Diego: 6999 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., San Diego, CA 92111
- Vista: 1525 W. Vista Way, Vista, CA 92083
- Fresno: 7354 N. Abby Street, Fresno, CA 93720
- Livermore: 2400 Kitty Hawk Road, Livermore, CA 94550
- Modesto: 4215 Bangs Avenue, Modesto, CA 95356
- Palm Springs: 67-700 E. Palm Canyon Dr., Cathedral City, CA 92234
- Santa Maria: 2250 N. Preisker Lane, Santa Maria, CA 93458
- Upland: 1500 W. 7TH. Street, Upland, CA 91786