When it comes to fun, Boomers is a blast! I’ve been to Boomers frequently, whether it was just for fun when I was in high school, or planning corporate events when I worked as an Executive Assistant, or spending quality time with family and friends, it’s a great place for all ages.
Boomers makes everything easier and hassle free. With attractions like Batting Cages, Miniature Golf, Inflatable Water Slide, Go Karts, Bumper Boats, Bowling, Laser Tag, Rock Wall, Arcades, and a Kid’s Playland, Boomers is the perfect place for fun!
I recently had the opportunity to take my family for the first time. My kids are the perfect age for exploring all the attractions Boomers has to offer.
Daddy, a high school golf coach, really enjoyed teaching his princess golf technique.
Southern California Locations:
- Boomers! Fountain Valley: 16800 Magnolia Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- Boomers! Irvine: 3405 Michelson Drive, Irvine, CA 92612
- Boomers! El Cajon: 1155 Graves Ave., El Cajon, CA 92021
- Boomers! San Diego: 6999 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., San Diego, CA 92111
- Boomers! Vista: 1525 W. Vista Way, Vista, CA 92083
- Boomers! Fresno: 7354 N. Abby Street, Fresno, CA 93720
- Boomers! Livermore: 2400 Kitty Hawk Road, Livermore, CA 94550
- Boomers! Modesto: 4215 Bangs Avenue, Modesto, CA 95356
- Boomers! Palm Springs: 67-700 E. Palm Canyon Dr., Cathedral City, CA 92234
- Boomers! Santa Maria: 2250 N. Preisker Lane, Santa Maria, CA 93458
- Boomers! Upland: 1500 W. 7TH. Street, Upland, CA 91786
* Thank you Boomers for inviting us to your media day. My family really enjoyed the activities*
*We were invited to enjoy and share our experiences with our loyal readers.
Opinions are all my own *