I have to tell you, Halloween is absolutely my favorite holiday. I LOVE the decorations, getting dressed up, carving pumpkins and on and on. Luckily, there are TONS and TONS of things to do this Halloween Season – check out the Upcoming Events Calendar for Halloween Spooktacular Fun in your area.
This year I kept seeing Facebook and Twitter updates of Knott’s Berry Farm. I am a HUGE fan of their “SCARY FARM” nights, but it’s just not an event I would attempt to take my munchkins. However, “Camp Spooky” is another story and we really enjoyed it.
For the month of October, Knott’s invites kids to dress in their Halloween Costumes to celebrate in Snoopy’s Costume Party which includes:
- Snoopy’s Costume Parade – In the afternoon there is a Costume Parade where kids are able to show off their costumes.
- Creepy Crawly Critter Cave – Check out spiders, beetles, and other creepy crawly critters.
- The Great Pumpkin Hay Bale Maze – Be on the search for The Great Pumpkin – or some Halloween Treats
- Peanuts Halloween Spooktacular Stage Show – See the Peanuts Characters in Costume at their Live Stage Show
- Scary Stories at The Lodge – Special times throughout the day, you can check out spooky stories
- Spooky Ookie Scavenger Hunt – Join in the fun in search of spooky treats
- Cookie Decorating – Decorate a haunting delicious master piece.
And while you’re enjoying the Halloween festivities, don’t forget the spectacular “pint sized” rides.
We had a couple of hours free, so this was the perfect stop! A great way to burn some energy, enjoy the Halloween festivities and spend some quality family time. Best part of the day? Seeing the kids faces when we told them they get to wear their costumes to Knott’s Berry Farm and go on a scavenger hunt for candy!
Camp Spooky is included with the price of admission into the Park. Check Knott’s Berry Farm’s website for daily hours: Park Hours & Directions
We enjoy Knott’s Berry Farm regularly because of our Annual Passes, therefore this is not a sponsored post.
All opinions are completely my own.