Each year, the PTA and families at our school absolutely spoil our teachers. We honor them in a week long celebration with daily gifts like flowers, favorite snacks and more. It’s awesome when companies get behind our teachers and celebrate them for all they do for our youngster, and LEGOLAND is one of those companies that celebrates our educators with Teacher Appreciation Days.
Now that I’m a substitute teacher, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I qualified to take advantage of LEGOLAND’s Teacher Appreciation Days. Classroom teachers are invited to enjoy the park, FREE, on the following Saturdays and Sundays in 2018:
January 5 – March 31, May 4-12, 2019 (Saturday/Sunday Only)
LEGOLAND’s Teacher Appreciation Days Details:
- Saturdays and Sundays January 5 – March 31, May 4-12, 2019
- FREE Admission for California classroom teachers. Block out days: January 26-27, February 2, 9-10, 23-24, March 9, 16-17, 29-30.
- Valid for K – 12 California classroom teachers.
- Includes full day Park admission.
- Family and Friends $52. Upgrade to include SEA LIFE Aquarium for $5 more
- Pick up tickets at Guest Service window on the day of your visit.
- Verification of classroom teacher status required. Bring valid teacher ID. Classroom teachers only
Legoland also hosts a “Teacher Preview Party“. Discover Legoland and Sea Life Aquarium field trips. Visit link (below) for updates. The Preview Party includes:
- Preview field-trips
- Free admission for California classroom teachers
- Special activities, refreshments and prizes (teachers only)
- Family & Friends $48, upgrade to include SEA LIFE Aquarium for $4 more
- Download Preview Party schedule
Teachers interested in professional development at Legoland? They offer a hands on workshop for teachers on robotics and how to code. Information is offered here: Legoland Teaches Teachers.
We took advantage of the Teacher Appreciation days a couple of years ago, and it was our first experience with Ninjago World and Ninjago The Ride.
Enjoy the weekend by staying at either the Legoland Hotel or the Legoland Castle Hotel. Both offer a variety of fun for the family with unique themed rooms, nightly activities and delicious food. Plus, take advantage of a 1 hour early entry into the park.
Now open, The Lego City Deep Sea Adventure Submarine Ride allows guests to dive into a colorful ocean world, discovering uncharted sea life and collect sunken treasure scattered around the sea floor in Legoland’s newest interactive adventure ride. Using touch screens located over each porthole, young explorers can log every gem, pearl and gold coin. Additionally, there will be more than 2,000 different REAL sea creatures including several sting rays and sharks.
Make plans to visit Legoland California this summer. You’re definitely going to want to check out the Deep Sea Adventure Submarine Ride, and maybe spend the day with your favorite teacher during Legoland’s teacher appreciation days!
Visit their website to find out information on current prices, hours and more: http://www.legoland.com/.