2013 OC Fair Invites Fairgoers to “Come & Get It” With A Discounted Season Pass to Fun. If your family has an annual tradition of enjoying the OC Fair, this deal is for you! From now through May 31st, The OC Fair Super Pass is available at a discount! Prices are General $30, Senior (60+) $25 and Youth (6-12) $20. Children 5 and younger are free.
2013 OC Fair Super Pass holders can enjoy admission each of the 23 days of the 2013 OC Fair (July 12-August 11), express entry at all admission gates, 2-for-1 Terrace seats to select Pacific Amphitheatre concerts, 20 percent off select events at the Action Sports Arena and The Hangar, and a carnival coupon book, along with food, rides, exhibits, animals, music, action sports and fun.
After May 31, the OC Fair Super Pass is available for General $35, Senior (60+) $30 and Youth (6-12) $25. Super Pass sales end August 8.
The 2013 OC Fair Super Pass can be purchased online at ocfair.com/superpass or in person at the OC Fair & Event Center Box Office, which is open on Wednesday 5-9 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
If you decide to get to the fair right when it opens (opening day), The Opening Hour promotion offers free admission and parking for everyone during the first hour on the first day of the 2013 OC Fair (Friday, July 12, Noon-1 p.m.) Parking lots open approximately an hour before the Fair gates.
Other discounts are available to fair goers:
- Kids Day is every Thursday and children 12 and younger are free all day.
- On Fridays it’s Seniors Day and guests 60 and older receive $2 off a senior admission ticket and free Ferris wheel and merry-go-round rides all day.
- Every Saturday and Sunday, early birds can save with the Rise & Shine promotion, featuring $3 admission from 10-11 a.m. on weekends.
- Every day, Active-Duty U.S. Military and Veterans receive free Fair admission (with ID).
We Care Wednesday weekly donation drives, which offer free admission and one free carnival ride with the proper donation. Donation requirements change weekly:
- July 17 (Noon- 4 p.m.) – Food Drive (5 cans of food)
- July 24 (Noon-4 p.m.) – Children’s Book Drive (1 new children’s book or 3 gently used children books.)
- July 31 (Noon-4 p.m.) – Clothing Drive (5 clothing items)
- August 7 (Noon- 4 p.m.)- School Supply Drive (1 new school supply item valued at $5 or more.)
There are also discounts available for the rides:
- $2 Rides & $2 Games on Fridays from Noon-4 p.m. or $30 Unlimited Ride Wristbands on Wednesdays and Thursdays (sold until 5 p.m. and valid until 8 p.m.)
- Little bookworms can receive three free carnival rides though the Read and Ride program, where children ages 5-11 submit book reports for free carnival tickets. The required book report form is available online at ocfair.com.
The OC Fair & Event Center is located off the 405 and 55 freeways at 88 Fair Drive in Costa Mesa. For more information, visit ocfair.com, become a fan at Facebook.com/OCFair, follow us at twitter.com/ocfair.