Looking for a bouncing good time? BounceU of Huntington Beach is the perfect way to let out some of the wiggles. With Preschool Playdates or Open Bounce scheduled througout the week, there are lots of options for the entire family.
Last week, after the kids got out of school, we ran over to BounceU of Huntington Beach to burn off a little steam.
BounceU of Huntington Beach 5445 Oceanus Drive Huntington Beach, CA (714) 892-4842
BounceU also offers a variety of customized party programs as well as Open Bounce sessions, Community Fundraisers, School Partnership Programs, Parent’s Night Out, Create and Bounce Art Camp and Bounce and Bake Camp.
- Preschool Playdate: Let the toddlers run wild at this open house designed for kids ages 6 an under.
- Open Bounce: Currently scheduled for Wednesdays and Thursdays from 2pm to 6pm, children of all ages are invited to bounce for open sessions that include music, games, and, of course, play time on our giant inflatable structures
- Cosmic Bounce: Turn off the lights and turn up the fun as youngsters bounce in both rooms with black lighting and flashing sound activated color lighting.
- Bounce Camp & Classes: Providing a healthy balance of learning and play, Bounce U offers classes and camps that create and inspire young minds by learning life skills in in a fun environment.
For Birthdays, BounceU specializes in creating a private, interactive party experience. Our indoor playground features the latest inflatable equipment such as Dodge City, Extreme Slide, Spider Mountain and coming soon The Wrecking Ball.
With their amazing inflatable structures, unbeatable customer service, and clean, climate-controlled environment, all you really have to do is show up and take pictures.
Looking to keep your kids busy and entertained during Thanksgiving Week? BounceU will be having BounceU Camp that Nov 25, 26, 27 and 29; and during winter break for Mon, Thrs & Fri for two weeks. Cost of these Bounce Camps are $40/day.
- Bounce & Bake: daily bounce with a dabble in baking for chefs ages 4-10.
- Create & Bounce: bounce, create master pieces, have snacks and play games.
Win either a BounceU Punch Card good for 5 free sessions or win a day at Bounce Camp!
Giveaway ends October 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST. Open to US Residents 18 and older only. Prizes cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. Winner will be selected at random and be notified by email. Winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment. Blog has represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. No purchase necessary to enter or win; however you must enter for a chance to win. Purchase does not increase chance of winning. Chances of winning depend on number of entries. My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation. Facebook, Twitter or any other social media platform are in no way associated with this giveaway. By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to this blog. I do not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner. Winners can only win once per month. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment.
7 thoughts on “A Bouncing Good Time at BounceU of Huntington Beach And Giveaway | @BounceUofHB”
We love BounceU Preschool Playdates!
Our favorite traditions are pumpkin carving and trick-or-treating as a family.
This looks like so much fun and I hope who ever wins this has a great time. I wish I lived near a BounceU.
We attend the Harvest celebration on Oct 31. The kids dress up and play games and do other activities. They LOVE to go each year
We always enjoy going to the pumpkin patch.
Our favorite Halloween tradition is visiting the pumpkin patch! We always get the cutest photos and the boys have a blast.
We pour the Halloween candy all over the boys when we are done trick or treating. They love it.