A sponsored birthday post written by me on behalf of Get Air Surf City Trampoline Park.
With kids, time just seems to fly by at warp speed. It’s no surprise that another birthday is upon us, and I’ve run out of ideas and time to plan. So this year, I left my darling daughter’s birthday celebration with her friends up to Get Air Surf City Trampoline Park in Huntington Beach.
At Get Air Surf City Trampoline Park, planning a birthday party is a piece of cake. You set the date, speak with one of their amazing Event Coordinators who will go over the details with you and invite your friends. If you want to add a few extras to the party to personalize it like we did, it only enhances your experience.
Get Air Surf City Trampoline Park has been open in Huntington Beach for approximately a year now, offering a bouncing great time for families. Designed for kids 46 inches tall to adult, this trampoline park has a giant open bouncing area, a basketball court, dodgeball area and toddler area.
The Toddler Area is designed for kids 46″ and under just for little jumpers. It includes a platform, angled trampolines as well as a small foam pit for those brave enough to leap into the giant foam blocks.
While Get Air does not host a “Toddler Time”, they are open Monday – Friday 2pm – 9pm, Saturdays 10am – 11pm Sunday – Noon to 8pm. During Spring Break and Summer, be sure to check their website for expanded hours.
The perfect place to host a birthday party, Get Air Surf City Trampoline Park offers a great experience for families. The basic party package starts off with 10 jumpers (including birthday kid), and includes:
- 1 hour 15 minutes jump time for each jumper, followed by 45 minutes in a reserved party area (after jump time is over)**
- Table coverings, plates, utensils and napkins
- One slice of pizza per guest
- 3 bottles of 2-liter soda
- 1 Get Air t-shirt for birthday guest
- Set-up and clean-up
- Dedicated party host
- No charge to bring your own cake and ice cream into our facility
- $75 non-refundable deposit required to reserve
You can host your party any day of the week that fits your calendar, Monday – Friday a lower rate than weekend parties.
I mentioned earlier that you can personalize your party, which we decided to do. We brought in our own paper plates and napkins because the birthday girl wanted a “Monster High” themed birthday party.
For an additional fee, you can add photography to your weekend party package. The photography session includes one hour of photos: 30 minutes during your jump session, and 30 minutes in the party room (candid and posed solo and family shots, and stills of your decorations and cake). Within 48 hours of your party, enjoy a link to the online photo album, which you can share with your party guests if you choose. A DVD of all the photos will be sent to you within a week. Check out the awesome images the photographer, Garrett, took of our party:
If you have the opportunity to add on the photo package, I totally recommend it. Garrett was fantastic. I just pointed out who was part of the party (he could tell by the color wrist bands they were wearing) and he does the rest. This way you don’t have to worry about capturing those memories. Most of the time, action shots don’t come out for me unless I have my DSLR camera on hand.
Tips for hosting a Trampoline Park Party:
- Be sure to have your guests arrive 15 minutes to the party
- At Get Air Surf City, jumpers do not need shoes or socks
- As a party host, I’d bring water. However, drinking fountains are located within the park.
- The facility is warm, so dress appropriately. For girls, I wouldn’t recommend skirts or dresses.
- Parents are invited to join in on the fun, if you’d prefer not to jump, there are seating areas on the side of the trampolines, and a couple of massage chairs (an extra fee applies to massage chairs)
Get Air Surf City Trampoline Park
5142 Argosy Ave. Huntington Beach, CA 92649 (714)-916-5815
Disclaimer: We were invited to host our daughter’s 6th birthday party with a few of her friends at Get Air Surf City in order to share our honest party experience. No other compensation was received.