This holiday season, The Queen Mary invites guests to step aboard the legendary ocean liner for an all-new holiday adventure, Queen Mary Christmas. Gather the family and enjoy a holiday season filled with nostalgic fun including ice-skating onboard the Queen Mary’s uppermost deck, nightly tree lighting ceremonies on the ship’s bow, the Gingerbread Village, Stocking Shop, strolling vintage carolers, live entertainment, holiday dining, and more, premiering November 23, 2018 through January 6, 2019.
We are very excited about the all new Queen Mary Christmas this year, because my daughter’s Holiday Troupe will be performing aboard the festive ship this weekend. We can’t wait to enjoy their performance and all the festivities including:
- MAIN HALL: Stroll through the art-deco inspired Main Hall with a Christmas tree centerpiece fit for a Queen. Check in at Passenger Information to discover all of the holiday offerings on board the ship.
- SANTA’S CAPTAIN’S QUARTERS: St. Nick charts the course to the North Pole in his Captain’s Quarters. Grab a photo with Santa at the ship’s wheel and decorate stockings to take home.
- STARBOARD LOUNGE: Gather around to hear Mrs. Claus spin a holiday yarn, sip on hot cocoa in a special souvenir mug, or enjoy an adult beverage while overlooking the city.
- SPORTS DECK – TRUE NORTH ICE RINK: Slip on a pair of skates and glide along the ice rink, located on the uppermost deck of the Queen Mary – 180 feet above sea level – with a panoramic view of the Long Beach skyline. The glittering stars and historic smoke stacks will light your way.
- GINGERBREAD VILLAGE & 4-D THEATER: Kids can participate in their own gingerbread house decorating activity alongside a giant gingerbread replica of the Queen Mary and the Village’s resident Singing Baker. From the village, enter the 4-D Theater for a very special screening of Polar Express.
- SHIP’S BOW & TREE LIGHTING: Marvel at the 80-foot animated lighted tree and watch the nightly countdown at dusk in a synchronized display of over 45,000 LED lights.
- BREAKFAST WITH SANTA: Join Santa Saturday mornings in December (Dec. 1, 8, 15, 22) in a holiday salon for Breakfast with Santa. Just $19 for children ages 4-11 and $39 for adults, enjoy a pajama party breakfast, story time, and photos with Jolly Old Saint Nick.
- HOLIDAY DINNER SHOW: A three-course dinner and show featuring the Holiday Follies or American Bombshells on select nights.
General Holiday Admission tickets start online at $22 for adults and $16 for children. Each General Holiday Admission ticket includes general admission entry, Ship Model Gallery & Engine Room, and various holiday activations including access to Santa’s Captain’s Quarters for a Meet & Greet with Santa, Storytime with Mrs. C, Screening of Polar Express in the 4D Theater, Christmas Tree-Lined Decks, Canopy of Lights, Strolling Entertainment, and Evening Tree Lighting Ceremony.
First Class Passport tickets start online at $40 for adults and $20 for children. Each First Class Passport includes general admission entry, access to the Queen Mary Historic Exhibits, Queen Mary tours, Ship Model Gallery & Engine Room, as well as various holiday activations including: access to Santa’s Captain’s Quarters for a Meet & Greet with Santa, Storytime with Mrs. C, Screening of Polar Express in the 4D Theater, Christmas Tree-Lined Decks, Canopy of Lights, Strolling Entertainment, and Evening Tree Lighting Ceremony.
VIP Grand Passport tickets start online at $70 for adults and $55 for children. Each VIP Grand Passport includes general admission entry, access to the Queen Mary Historic Exhibits, Queen Mary tours, Ship Model Gallery & Engine Room, ice skating, and all other holiday activations including gingerbread house decorating and stocking trimming.
You should know that Self-parking: $8 with validation (up to 3 hours) and Valet parking: $15 with validation (up to 3 hours)