Mark you calendars for the upcoming LA Boat Show taking place at LA Convention Center and Marina Del Rey the weekend of February 6-9, 2014
This year the LA Boat Show will feature nautical fun for everyone! There will be workshops, sailling events, live entertainment and giveaways.
- New! Kids’ Zone: RC sailboats, surfing simulator, toy boat building, balloon artists, and Radio Disney will broadcast live from the show.
- Try-it Cove – get on the water, indoors: activities include stand up paddleboarding (SUP), kayaking and more.
- New! Big Boat Row: See a spectacular fleet of big boats standing more than 35 feet in length.
- New! 101 Seminars: basic information for new boaters about choosing the right boat, securing financing and insurance, where to boat in California, wakesports demos, and more!
- New! Swampmaster Gator Show: Watch as the Swampmaster catches an 8-foot, 200lb alligator with his bare hands. Kids can also get up close to a baby gator.
- Discover Boating Hands-On Skills Training: boaters of all ages and experience levels can get behind the helm during a series of on-water workshops taught by USCG-certified captains.
- Welcome to the Water Center: resources for those looking to get started in boating.
Show Hours: Convention Center:
Thursday, February 6, Noon–9pm
Friday, February 7, Noon–9pm
Saturday, February 8, 10am–9pm
Sunday, February 9, 10am–6pm Marina del Rey:
February 6-7, Noon–5pm
February 8-9, 10am–5pm
Call (714) 633-7581 or visit losangelesboatshow.com
GIVEAWAYEnter to win a family four-pack of tickets! One lucky winner will receive 4 tickets good for any day of the show, February 6-9.Tickets are good for both show locations. Hurry! Contest ends 01/31 at Midnight. a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway ends February 1, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST. Open to US Residents 18 and older only. Prizes cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. Winner will be selected at random and be notified by email. Winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment. Blog has represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. No purchase necessary to enter or win; however you must enter for a chance to win. Purchase does not increase chance of winning. Chances of winning depend on number of entries. My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation. Facebook, Twitter or any other social media platform are in no way associated with this giveaway. By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to this blog. I do not share or sell information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner. Winners can only win once per month. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment.