If you are in the Irvine area and drive the 405 regularly, you may have seen this new colorful contraption being built at Boomers.
Now open, Buccaneer Cove at Boomers, Irvine is loads of splashing fun for the whole family.
Last week we were invited to play at Buccaneer Bay during their Grand Opening. And boy do they know how to put on a party! Check out the adorable pirate themed snacks:
They were so cute and creative – great for a pirate themed birthday party!!! They also had pirates on hand who would help you create your very own pirate name.
Boomers Irvine now has a great option for cooling off in the warm summer sun. With 5 levels of crazy fun water play, who wouldn’t love to slide down one of the four different water slides available? (Height limit is 36″)
I couldn’t get my little swashbucklers off of the multi-lane slide that is available for all. Princess who hates getting splashed in the face, absolutely LOVED the slide once her brother talked her into going on.
My family loves going to Boomers. Their favorite attraction, besides the new multi-lane slide in Buccaneer Cove? The Go Carts. Before we leave the house, we check each other’s shoes to make sure we have straps on our sandals or are wearing tennis shoes to make sure we can ride the Go Carts.BOOMERS IRVINE 3405 Michaelson Drive Irvine, CA
Things to Remember:
- Buccaneer Cove will be open daily until Labor Day, then open weekends through September.
- Proper attire are shirts that are tight, non-cotton, form fitting to the body rash guard or sun protecting shirt cut top with an appropriate bathing suit bottom.
- Regular bathing suits are suitable as well.
- Grommets, rivets, buckles, belts, or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
- Water shoes can be worn in the Buccaneer Cove area, but are not allowed on any of the water slide.
- No hair ties, necklaces, earrings
- Be sure to bring sandals with straps to be able to enjoy all the attractions at Boomers Irvine!
- Buccaneer Cove has its own ticketing plan. For $19.99, you can get an all day pass to play in the Cove.
- Champ Pass with Buccaneer Cove includes 4 hours of unlimited attractions with $5 in game play and access to the water park at $39.99 (Save $3.00 by ordering online: TICKETS)
GIVEAWAY One lucky Toddler Trails family will win a family 4 pack of passes to Buccaneer Cove
Valid for US Residents only. All fans have an equal chance to win, however, you must enter to win. Winners will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and be notified via email. They have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be randomly selected the same way. Winners can only win once per month. Not liable for unclaimed prizes or fulfillment.